Friday 15 March 2013

A 5 minute blog post

The Car I want!! :) and le colour dark grey

I wanted to write something but then i erased everything because.. just because. huh... okay... i'll just write eveything in check points then, well maybe not... i'm running out of ideas on how to write  up everything in mind but here it goes.

I had to differ yet another semester because of health related problems and my mom wanted to monitor everything i eat and do.... so here i am back in my home town Langkawi. and because of this i am being forced(well not really) to finish up my drivers license and hopefully this May or June I'm getting my own car.. yey!!! okay so.. i am targetting  on buying the Mitsubishi Mirage, just because it is small, cheap, the fuel consumption is awesome!!! and i can so totally save money, and of course it is convenient to have a small car in the city because it's easier to park and i dont really need a large car. it's not like i have 10 kids to pickup every day right? uh... then there's that., "marriage". next few weeks i am getting officially engaged.. omg! right? i know i'm excited too. but then.. my mom wanted to postpone the wedding to next year because she wanted to have a bigger wedding because of her friends, clients, neighbours, family... bla.. bla..bla... so yeah. i'm like come on.. cant we just get married and get over it, sometimes i dont get why we have to satisfy everyone else when I.."I"  am the one getting married here. but then.. i wont complain any more because it's all being paid for sooo... i'll just shut up and have some fun right? yeah.. well.. i think that is just about it. but just an addition, i promise this is the last thing for this post(sorry for the stupid grammer mistakes here. i'm to lazy to change them) for these few months i'll be needing a lot of time on my self, so i am sorry if i do not reply some comments, texts,whatsapps, or tweets. i just wanted some time off from everything and everyone. I'm having some issues of my own that i want to resolve. so thank u and sorry again.

Relaxing,

Ave Whitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment