Tuesday 2 April 2013

Le Engagement

Hi how hello!!! sooo... last week was my engagement!! yippie! okay.. so banyak orang macam confuse kan? eh hari tu bukan ke cakap dah engage? ni tunang lagi? apakah? so here's the deal, orang melayu ni kan banyak beradat kan? and to me some of the adats are really good for instance what my family and my soon to be hubbys family did, that is adat merisik. So yang tahun lepas tu family dia datang merisik, tapi ada jugak cincinnya. Last week was the official engagement with all the hantarans and perbincangan and such. So, nak tengok ke gambo-gambonye? hihik.. okay sini saya selitkanlah sikit ye gambarnya.. some of the edited ones of course, thanks to my niece sebab 'TERBAWAK' camera DSLR dia and ambik most of these pictures. Ada lagi loads of pictures from other cameras tapi belum sempat ambik lagi, and of course these are pre-mature photographers pictures so i had to pick the non-goyang, un-overexposed and teroverexposed pictures. Here they are :

the bunga tangan by Creative Mints, check them out on facebook.


                                
The perbincangan

Me n my fiance :)

the puch pose hahaha..

again promoting the bunga tangan :)

 purple theme people

me n my cousin n niece

after the majlis, viel made by my friend who owns a taylor shop. ask me for more info.



So there you have it the majlis bertunang, I'm so happy we've made it through and alot of thanks to my family for helping me out eventhough i had a nervous breakdown a few days before. I always want things to be ready before hand so, i feel panicky when there's alot to be done at the last minute. Thank god we made it through and sorry for the pain i've put you through. Until next time.

Yours Truly,

Ave Whitlock.



No comments:

Post a Comment